We are about ready to use this pump, and I need some information.
I need the configuration schematic for the cable connections coming from the pump motor and connecting to the submersible cable. The pump has six cables, and our submersible cable is of three cables.
- The cables coming from the pump are marked U1/U2, W1/W2, V1/V2.
I need the configuration of the submersible pump cable connections to the VFR Frequency convertor. I need the configuration of the cable connections coming from the 350KW generator to the VFF frequency convertor.
Also, I need to knoe about the motor's filling with liquid-like is demonstrated in the video. Do we fill with water, or do we use antifreeze/water mixture?
1. The cables coming from the pump are marked U1/U2, W1/W2, V1/V2. First, please make the six core cables to three core cables, put U1 with V2 together, then connect with green color submersible cables, put W1 with U2 together, then connect with red color submersible cables. You can check the cable connect method in the manual.
2. The submersible pump cable connections to the VFR frequency convertor. You will see the picture 1, there are X, Y, Z cable connections in the filter, you should connect the yellow cables to the X point, connect green cables to the point Y point, and connect red cables to the Z point. When the pump start working, you can check the ammeter, if the pump working current is much higher than rated current, cut off the power, then exchange any two of the cables connection.
3. The cable connections coming from the 350KW generator to the VFF Frequency convertor. You will see the picture 2 and picture 1. Live line, zero line and ground wire connection way.
4. Do we fill with water, or do we use antifreeze/water mixture?
Just fill clean water, or normal drinking water is ok. But please note, it must be filled FULL clean water. And make sure it is no leak.